Friday, June 30, 2017

Daisy Pot

This pot is about 4 inches across and 2.5 inches tall.
This little pot/box was made the other day to replace a couple that sold. I feel a little guilty this time of year making anything that isn't selling out on my table. I know that is totaly silly but the summer is the time that most of the craft people on Granville make most of their income for the year. So business rules. It also leaves very little time for anything l like blogging so I dashed this off so at least there will be one post in June.

 I have an hour walk to Granville island in the morning and I think of so many things that I would like to write a blog about, but by the time I get home in the evening the animal needs take over and it is supper, prep for tomorrow  and watch Netflix for a bit before going crashing. 

No comments: